Peter Sundman works as a clinical supervisor, coach, psychotherapist, trainer and consultant together with a team of solution-focused professionals devoted to innovations and learning. The Taitoba House team runs a therapy and training center in Helsinki. Peter has been applying and developing solution-focused practices in Finland for more than 30 years collaborating with many of the SF pioneers. He also writes articles, trains and supports networks internationally.
SF is a respectful, engaging, collaborative and economic approach in supporting change in organisations. The process is easy and fast to fit with the organisational needs as it usually starts with what is already working.
In this workshop we will learn from Peter more how to use the solution-focused ideas in coaching managers, teams and organisations. – About what is typical and unique for SF in organisational settings and what the typical tools are. Peter will also explain the theoretical underpinnings of the SF approach.
The workshop consists of short presentations interwoven with practices and case discussions
- Introduction with comparison of Estonian and Finnish work life
- SF theory overview & coaching managers
- SF group work principles & coaching teams
- SF ideas in organisations as a whole & setting up and conducting workshops
- Case presentations and discussions
- Reflective practices & learning experiences from the workshop