Workshop led by Achim Fritzsche from Germany
The workshop is in English
Managers, team leaders, HR managers and specialists, trainers, counsellors, coaches, supervisors and other professionals working in/with multicultural teams and organisations
Date and Time:
15 Febr 2013, 10.00 – 17.00
16 Febr 2013, 10.00 – 16.00
Venue: Kamahouse, Kopli 25, Tallinn
At the practical workshop you will learn and practice:
– glocal (global + local) dialogue;
– how to manage conflicts in diverse teams;
– how to give and receive feedback in multicultural teams;
– how to improve intercultural cooperation;
– how to avoid traps in intercultural job relations.
You will experience practical tools that are especially beneficial in a multicultural but also in a monocultural environment, including:
– fish is fish
– creating the third culture
– 4 ears in a multicultural context
– some creative approaches
The workshop is process-oriented and deals with issues raised by participants.
About ACHIM FRITZSCHE
Achim Fritzsche is an organizational development consultant, supervisor DGSv, coach and family therapist in Germany. He has worked several years in leadership as a guidance counsellor, has been a board member and leader of a council center. He has been the leading trainer of intercultural supervision/coaching education program in the Baltics since 1993.
Achim Fritzsche has work experience from Germany, Zimbabwe, Estonia, Latvia and Norway. He has worked in University of Stavanger and has been a staff member of WILL (World Institute of Living Learning).
He has worked with many multicultural teams and works in close partnership with colleagues from Germany, the Baltics, France, the USA, Israel, South Africa and Argentina.
- developing the culture of appreciation in organizations
- change management for employees and leadership
- supervising and coaching teams, individuals, organizations
- Appreciation and Diversity Management
- Further Education as intercultural supervisor/coach in Estonia & the Baltics
- Constellation Workshops
219 EUR registration until 31 Jan 2013
249 EUR registration until 31 Jan 2013
Full price: 269 EUR registration after 31 Jan 2013